How to make christmas cookies ?

12/18/2017



Hello there !

I hope that you are doing well ! I know it has been a long time that I didn't write any post because I was too busy with studying :) So today I want to share with you a christmas cookies recipe ! It's the first time I bake it , it was very delicious and yummy espacially the texture .
Sorry about this post because it will be a little shorter than before :(
Here's the recipe , and don't forget to tell me about the results in a comment down below .

 Ingredients :

 -1 egg
- 125gr of butter
- 250gr of flour                              
- 120gr of brown sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
  

Steps :

- Melt the butter
- Add the flour , the brown sugar , vanilla sugar and butter in a bowl then mix it
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover it with cellophane paper . Leave it in the fridge at least 1 hour .
- Spread out this dough with roll , detail it in a small pieces and put on a parchement paper .

Enjoy your cookies <3 p="">









You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

Subscribe Here

Subscribe Here